- Mon - Fri: 9:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Patient Information and Forms
Please note: we have taken taken reasonable measures to protect our email system, however we must caution you that sending patient heath information to us via email does carry an element of risk to your privacy.
New Patients Please Bring
- Your completed PATIENT INFORMATION FORM and MEDICAL HISTORY FORM available here
- Referral , if required, from your doctor
- Authorization from your carrier if workman’s comp or an auto accident
- Your insurance card
- Results of any recent tests pertaining to your condition including EMG studies.
- X-rays, CT scans, or MRI films. We would like to see the actual imaging study (films or a CD) instead of just a typed report. If your x-rays were taken at Beaumont, St. Joseph’s, or Crittenton we can usually view the images online from our office. If you were seen at an urgent care center, we likely DO NOT have access to your x-rays and you should bring them with you.
If your insurance plan requires a referral from your primary care physician, you must have this before treatment is given. Please have this referral before your appointment to avoid frustration and potential delays in care
Worker’s Compensation patients must have proper authorization before being seen by a physician. Surgery, if needed, will not be scheduled until approval is given.
- Aetna U.S. Healthcare – EPO, POS, PPO
- Alliance Health & Life (HAP) – EPO, PPO
- Beaumont Employee Health Plan – PPO
- Blue Care Network – HMO
- Blue Choice – PPO
- Blue Cross/Blue Shield
- Blue Preferred Community Blue (Trust) – PPO
- Blue Preferred Plus
- Cigna HAP Preferred – PPO, POS, EPO
- HAP Preferred Health Plan (PHP) – EPO, PPO
- Health Alliance Plan (HAP) – POS
- Health Plus of Michigan – POS
- Health Plus of Michigan – PPO
- Humana – PPO
- Jones Lang LaSalle at Beaumont – PPO
- Medicare-Aetna Medicare Plan – PPO
- Medicare-Alliance (Alliance Health & Life) – PPO
- Medicare-Blue Care Network Advantage – HMO
- Medicare-HAP Senior Plus – HMO
- Medicare-Plus Blue – PPO
- Priority Health – HMO
- Priority Health – PPO
- TriCare Standard (formerly Champus)
- United Health Care – EPO, PPO, POS
- United Physicians Health Insurance Program
- Worker’s Compensation
Plus others … please call to learn more